Google Pay Kolkata Event Answers, Kolkata Event Go India offer, Google Pay Go India Offers, Go India Kolkata event Answers, Go India Kolkata City Tickets, Kolkata event answers, Kolkata event google pay answer, Kolkata event google pay, Kolkata events, Kolkata event answers 2020.
Earn Assured 5-100 rupees in this Google Pay Go India “Kolkata Event“, Answer a few questions and get chance to win cash, rare city tickets, and KM.
Google Pay Go India Game
Go India is now India’s One of the most popular game by Google Pay Application, where you have to visit 30 Virtual cities through City tickets and Kilometer. You can get those tickets and KMs by using Google pay Recharge, and at the end of the game you will get up to Rs.500 cash Prize and Gift vouchers.
For Making the Game more interesting Google Pay Launch various events on cities every week, where you have to visit and participate the event and play a Quiz game in order to earn some bonus cash prize.
Go India Kolkata Event
Go India Game’s live event is ‘Kolkata Event’ which will goes live on 25th December and will end the event on the next day 26th December. Which means you have only One day left to get in to the game.
Simply participate the game following below steps and submit correct answers.
Step 1 : Open the Google Pay App.
Step 2 : Go to the Go India Game Page.
Step 3 : Click on the event Image.
Step 4 : Start the Event.
Step 5 : Submit all Answers correctly.
That’s it, now at the finish point you will see your prizes, otherwise go back to the home page and check the reward section.
Kolkata Event Answers – Win Rs.5-100
Here are the all correct answers for Today’s Google Pay Go India Kolkata Event.
1. Mother Teresa Sarani is decorated during X – Mas. How else do we know it?
Answer : Park Street
2. Puchka is also known as?
Answer : All of these
3. Which os the following is not a Bengali Sweet?
Answer : Shukto
4. The 3rd largest cricket stadium in the world (in kolkata) is known as?
Answer : Eden Gardens
5. Your receive a call on the Eve of Christmas stating that you have won a Rs.5 lakh “festive lottery”. You just need to scan a QR Code, enter your UPI PIN within the next 2 hours to claim it. You Should :
Answer : Never open GPay or enter UPI to Receive Money
6. Since when is the Kolkata Metro Operational?
Answer : 1984
7. At the Jorasanko Mansion, which Bengali legends’ home would you see?
Answer : Rabindranath Tagore